Brava 1.2 parametrers

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
kecka

Brava 1.2 parametrers

Post by kecka »

Hi,Yani

No problem contacting the car Brava 1.2, but when I give parameters to the program immediately disconnects ?????

The airbag, ABS is not a problem, it works well

Here is the type of ECU:
klimekkk

Re: Brava 1.2 parametrers

Post by klimekkk »

The airbag, ABS is not a problem, it works well
What you mean - no problem with your car or no problem with connecting? If second question then how you connect to ABS?
kecka

Post by kecka »

Connection to ABS, airbag no problem ,works well ....... Only the ECU engine problem. after choosing any live data immediately disconnected from the ECU ........ :( :(
klimekkk

Post by klimekkk »

Good news but tell me please how do you connect to ABS if version 1,6 not support ABS in Bravo/Brava.
I have problem with my ABS in Bravo and I'm looking for any soft for this...
kecka

Post by kecka »

Sorry for bad wording. I have no problem with connection of Brava 1,2 to Airbag, the engine connect, but after setting of parameter measurement disconnect immediately. Other engines e.g. JTD works correctly. I have tried ABS to Stilo and there also wasn’t a problem with the connection.

Post by 182 »

kecka wrote:Sorry for bad wording. I have no problem with connection of Brava 1,2 to Airbag, the engine connect, but after setting of parameter measurement disconnect immediately. Other engines e.g. JTD works correctly. I have tried ABS to Stilo and there also wasn’t a problem with the connection.
Greetings, have understood with communication breakage on 1.2.у me too most after start break.help.
yani
Site Admin

Post by yani »

182 wrote:
kecka wrote:Sorry for bad wording. I have no problem with connection of Brava 1,2 to Airbag, the engine connect, but after setting of parameter measurement disconnect immediately. Other engines e.g. JTD works correctly. I have tried ABS to Stilo and there also wasn’t a problem with the connection.
Greetings, have understood with communication breakage on 1.2.у me too most after start break.help.
Hi,

Connect ONLY pin 7 of your obd connector and try again. It is possible that some other ECU is interfering with the communication...
Which paramater were you trying to read when it disconnected?

Yani

Post by 182 »

yani wrote:
182 wrote:
Hi,

Connect ONLY pin 7 of your obd connector and try again. It is possible that some other ECU is interfering with the communication...
Which paramater were you trying to read when it disconnected?

Yani
At me 3 pin a socket, a k-line and "-"? 3 pin the empty. Does not read idle running, an impulse of spray jets and another - breaks.когда the engine works in general there is no joint
kecka

Post by kecka »

Brava 1.2 still has the 3 pin connector.... So there might not be a problem

Post by 182 »

kecka wrote:Brava 1.2 still has the 3 pin connector.... So there might not be a problem
Not to do it is more attempt посоветуете.может business in the adapter.он it is made not at factory, and it is bought on the Internet of Masterkit ВМ 9213.
I tried UniDiag all too most.