Service Reset screen closes itself suddenly !

Multiecuscan usage help and guides
mcb58

Service Reset screen closes itself suddenly !

Post by mcb58 »

Hi to Everyone;

i have problem for resetting the Service interval , when i connect to Doblo cars service reset menu , it connects to the dashboard and i see the menus and than it closes itself (service menu) within 2-3 seconds.. without doing anythings !! returns to the main menu
i tried the the Fes 3.3 and 3.4.2 versions ,The problem is same.. i tryied on my another computer , but result is same ,,

is anyone have this problem When using Service reset menu on Multiecuscan software ??

Regards

mcb58
Juggers2k

Re: Service Reset screen closes itself suddenly !

Post by Juggers2k »

Why start a second thread when you've already asked this in the support section?

Yani replied to your first thread:
I saw the report.
There is a problem with the CAN line or the interface. The interface says "RX ERROR" which means that it received corrupted data from the CAN line.
If it works fine with the body computer then the problem is probably a loose connector at the dashboard.
2008 Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v Eleganza
mcb58

Re: Service Reset screen closes itself suddenly !

Post by mcb58 »

Juggers2k wrote:Why start a second thread when you've already asked this in the support section?

Yani replied to your first thread:
I saw the report.
There is a problem with the CAN line or the interface. The interface says "RX ERROR" which means that it received corrupted data from the CAN line.
If it works fine with the body computer then the problem is probably a loose connector at the dashboard.
Because Mr.Yani says that it's related your interface or car connector , but i asked 7-8 different people in my place who use multiecuscan all of them compliants from this kind of problem too . i think many people didnt report it or ignore it..

so i just asked people who had happened like this problem..