Excellent service

General support messages
aaron_tennant

Excellent service

Post by aaron_tennant »

Good Morning,

Just a quick note to express the pure delight from the Fiat ECU Scan software, In co-operation with Gendan Limited who I actually purchase my products..

I ordered my diagnostics on monday around 13:00 hours. Had a quick response from Gendan with regards to My fiat punto 1.2 8v 54 plate, who assured me all diagnostics would work with this model. They offered me free next working day delivery, ( I'm always sure theses never arrive in the time..) However to my excitement and surprise it turned up, via FED EX courier around 9:30 tuesday morning. I was still not 100% sure if it would actually work, however they offered me a full refund if I couldn't get it to work ( with some tiny T&C, ie returned as unused condition and not registered the full license of the software.)

Rest assured it did work, with some kinks with the com settings :P. I have now fully diagnosed 3 faults on my fiat, and have the equipment to keep doing this for years to come.

So Thank you if only all companies work this hard to ensure customer satisfaction.

Aaron Tennant