Ecu airbag

Multiecuscan usage help and guides
VDLS

Ecu airbag

Post by VDLS »

I have several cables vagcom changed to ECU ABS and AIRBAG but can not be connected to the ECU AIRBAG, work with the ABS ECU and engine, I've had the same cables with the same change and work.

The car in question is the Alfa 156 JTD, 2002
Allan

Re: Ecu airbag

Post by Allan »

Same problem for me. Not all Airbag ECU types are supported by FES. read around in here.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2685

/Allan
VDLS

Post by VDLS »

But the problem is not in the FES. Because he had with another cable could connect to the ECU AIRBAG, with the various cables that I bought recently on EBAY VAGCOM 409 do not work.
I made the same changes in all of them to go to the ECU and the ABS AIRBAG, but the cables I have recently not work.
This is not the FES of the airbag ECU, because I worked on my car.
Is there any difference in cables, although apparently they are the same? The cables in the VAG group work.
alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo »

I understand what you mean! I had the same experience regarding VAC COM KKL USB interfaces.
I think there is a difference between two VAG COM interfaces. Even if they have same marking and they look almost the same but they are totally different!
When you open them and when you look inside of them you can see difference on the mother board... :o :shock:
You can see photos... :roll:
Attachments
VAG COM KKL 409 cable GOOD.jpg
VAG COM KKL 409 cable GOOD.jpg (118.45 KiB) Viewed 7350 times
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars
alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo »

And this one is different! :roll:
Attachments
VAG COM KKL 409 cable BAD.jpg
VAG COM KKL 409 cable BAD.jpg (26.08 KiB) Viewed 7350 times
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars
VDLS

Post by VDLS »

The cables I have are the same as the second picture, but inside the pcb is different. The integrated FTDI cables are in two different, I think there is the problem, there should be a difference in the velocities off communication.
Darkman

Post by Darkman »

Hi, this is my VAG KKL dedicated for FES, connect to the ECU AIRBAG several cars Fiat, Lancia and Alfa and run forever.
However, it can be the difference in the fitting: m \ I have the driver CD from the manufacturer. If you want to install these from FDTI I can not install then vag ....???

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmanxxx09?feature=mhum
Channel with our cars & diagnostics Fiat Brava using Multiecuscan - VAG KKL dedicated for FES + ELM327 1.4