Multiecuscan 2.6 RELEASED!

General support messages
tzok

Re: Multiecuscan 2.6 RELEASED!

Post by tzok »

Here is the Polish UI translation file - corrected and updated to v.2.6.

NEW version 01.12.2010 - some strings were corrected to fit in UI labels.
Attachments
Polish.txt
Polish UI translation for v.2.6 - UPDATED
(14.42 KiB) Downloaded 528 times
Ironnike

Post by Ironnike »

Everything sortet and understood,learning by doing:).
Regards,Nick
seth

Post by seth »

tzok wrote:Here is the Polish UI translation file - corrected and updated to v.2.6.

NEW version 01.12.2010 - some strings were corrected to fit in UI labels.
Sprawdź plik jakimś słownikiem, Wordem czy tym podobnym, bo niemal pierwszy rzut oka i już jest literówka:
1082=Wykryto zbyt wiele usunitych modułów!
Niżej też widziałem kolejne literówki.

ENG: this version is better than previous one but still requires correction.
mzhussein

Post by mzhussein »

Hi, i have a fiat stilo 1.8 and my friend has a Grande punto 1.4 16V....he needs to do a proxy alignment, and i need to program my car for retro fitted cruise control, is this now possible with version 2.6?

if so i will be purchasing the full version.

Thanks
leopard

Post by leopard »

Hi,
Stilo ok
Punto not jet
mzhussein

Post by mzhussein »

OK, is this likely to be added soon? and if i purchase version 2.6, is it freely upgradeable to higher versions? (obv version 3.xxx is NEW not an upgrade, so understandably would be chargeable)
s130

Post by s130 »

From the registration / purchase page I quote:

"The License is valid for any future versions of the Multiecuscan software."

Unless this changes in the future for NEW customers then I would expect and trust that any license already bought will be valid for as long as Multiecuscan is in production.

I have no idea if Yani is planning any future modifications to the license agreement and longevity but this is not uncommon in the software business for new start-up companies and products. The marketing model is typically issue a free version to get interest and some experience, testing and product feedback. Build on that starter base and as you begin to introduce more advanced/professional usage functions then start a modest licensing/purchase fee that is valid for the life of the product and all versions. This is if you like a reward for all the early investors in the product. Later, once fully established as an excelent professional product move to a 'Major Version' licensing structure.

Nothing new here.

From a professional objective view point Yani with Multiecuscan has taken on a massive and difficult project with great success thus far. Technical Specifications from Fiat (or any other manufacturer) about their onboard systems, protocols, functions, error codes, procedures (such as Proxi Alignment) are generally very expensive to purchase, and with every new car new documents are required. Without this technical data one is left to protocol and data analysis using the manufacturer's equipment and monitoring the data flows. At the same time you can not just use these data streams in your product. You have to analyse and understand what is going on and then write your own procedures to achieve the same objective. Failure to do this can land you up in court facing big fines and even in jail.

OBD & OBDII is an International Standard and thus very easy to implement which is why there are so many cheap software and hardware OBD tools out their. The problem comes with the "proprietary" systems like airbags, power steering, aircon, alarms, body computers, door and other distributed control nodes like sunroofs and parking sensors.

Lets all hope that Multiecuscan continues to succeed.
Fiat Strada/Ritmo Abarth 130TC, Barchetta 2005 , 500X Cross Plus
Geeker

Post by Geeker »

Yani you are genius. Thans for the new version. Proxy aligment resolve ma problem after CN gone. I cannot set time and any BC function via menu button. Now i have working Cruise light and BC settitings.

P.S. Examiner Smart has very poor function instead FES.
Odin

Post by Odin »

Hi all!

I have a problem with 2.6 relase.
I can't connect to my Grande Punto 1.3 mjtd Engine ECU (Marelli 6F3), but the Delphi Electric Steering I can!
What about the problem?
Error message:ELM 327-ECU connection filed, but I have ELM327 1.4 (maybe).

THX any advice
bibi

Post by bibi »

Hi,

Same problem for me with Grande Punto 1.3 mjet, failed to connect with ECU.

I seen that there is the 2.6.1 version that fix some issue with G.P. but is not ready for download

Rgds,
bibi