Stelvio radar error after proxy alignment

Multiecuscan usage help and guides
Esnyper

Stelvio radar error after proxy alignment

Post by Esnyper »

I have a USA-spec Stelvio MY18, and I was trying to code it to EU spec. After the second proxy alignment procedure, it finished with an error. I corrected the proxy configuration and performed another proxy alignment procedure, which ended successfully. However, I was greeted with a driver assist warning. Radar module shows that there are some issues with communication with the body module. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, after this procedure when connecting to Airbag ecu - it reports, that it has wrong ISO code.
20240713_151324.jpg
20240713_151324.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 6126 times
Esnyper

Re: Stelvio radar error after proxy alignment

Post by Esnyper »

I will add more information to the thread. The car underwent a proxy alignment with the radar unplugged (I forgot to connect it). The proxy alignment completed without issues. The next day, I connected the radar and repeated the proxy alignment procedure. After that, the C1413-86 error appeared. I tried to restore the proxy alignment to the USA spec, but nothing changed.

I've read some threads, and it seems like Multiecuscan does not restore radar parameters to the BCM. Is there any chance that the developers will address this issue anytime soon? Or should I just look for a company with WiTech?
shpuncik

Re: Stelvio radar error after proxy alignment

Post by shpuncik »

there is nothing wrong with MES nor proxi procedure in this case.