dashboard

General support messages
m@x

dashboard

Post by m@x »

hi! i have an answer for you..
I want to change my dashboard of my 2006 fiat punto mk2b petrol engine with the dashboard of punto mk2b sporting version.
With fiat ecu scan it is possible to correct the km on the dislay? In fiat factoryes thi operation is called " proxy alignment"

this is my current version:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35468140287@N01/12476944

this is the new dashboard :
http://www.netcarshow.com/fiat/2003-pun ... per_04.htm

i have installed the senson for the temperature for the new dashboard.. :mrgreen:
thanks
EnIgMa

Re: dashboard

Post by EnIgMa »

I don't think so.
m@x

Post by m@x »

the dashboard is ok, i have mounted in my car and it functioning.. but the km are blinking.. :|
EnIgMa

Post by EnIgMa »

What i ment is: fiat ecu scan cannot modify any Km counter. (is it colled odometer?)

I know that you need specific software/hardware to change kilometers. it's something related to chip-tuning, something like "download ecu-data", change it with a specific software, re-calculate checksum, upload it"

anyway, i don't know how the fiat mk2b dashboard works, but what i know is FES cannot change any km.
andrea

Post by andrea »

salve amici del forum .scusate se scrivo in italiano ma l inglese per me è un Po arabo,riguardo il problema da voi sottolineato vorrei capire se il cruscotto per voi è il quadro strumenti quindi dal poco che ho potuto capire volete montare un quadro strumenti di diversa versione con degli allesti menti diversi da quelli di serie .pare che non si possa fare bisogna allineare il quadro al body computer,quindi bisogna modificare il body con strumentazione sofisticata.comunque c è qualcuno che lo fà i cosiddetti maghi del informatica .
Alchemy

Post by Alchemy »

[OT]
andrea wrote:... .scusate se scrivo in italiano ...
ti dirò ..
è questione di rispetto e comprensibilità per tutti
devi solo fare un piccolo passo in più, lo so che ci hai già provato ma ritenta :D
vai su: http://translate.google.it/#
scrivi in italiano
e copi nella discussione il risultato che ti dà la traduzione in inglese

tutto qua :D
[/OT]

sorry :geek:
alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo »

unfortunately with multiecuscan it is not possible to change km in the dashboard. this software is only for diagnostic - checking parameters and reading/ erasing trouble codes!

for changing the km in dashboard you need special programme/ software and you need interface. I am NOT shore, but I think that any ELM327 interface is good because it does have all protocols. with the software I don’t know...
to change km on VW vehicles people use VAG k-line 1.4 commander interface and software for this interface!

search the net and you will find something...
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars