HELP DOBLO FIAT

Multiecuscan usage help and guides
simo

HELP DOBLO FIAT

Post by simo »

:roll: scusate se scrivo in italiano ma ho visto che molti capiscono la mia lingua. Ho appena preso multiecuscan , con cavo ELM e tre adattatori a1 a2 a3. collego al mio doblò 1.3 multijet e sempre che tutto funzioni....... ma poi quando vado a fare tipo un reset avaria motore.... il programma mi dice che ha compiuto l'operazione , ma quando accendo la macchina il gusto rimane sempre attivo. ( IL pc si connette ... e mi fa leggere i dati tipo del motore.... fors einverosimili ) Se avete delle idee da propormi...... aspetto impaziente. CIAOOOOO
simo

Re: HELP DOBLO FIAT

Post by simo »

sorry if I write in Italian, but I saw that many understand my language. I just got multiecuscan with ELM cable and three adapters a1 a2 a3. connect to my doblò 1.3 multijet and always that everything works ....... but then when I go to type a reset engine failure .... the program tells me that he has completed the task, but when I turn on the machine, the taste is always active. (IL pc connects ... and I'm reading the data type of the engine .... fors einverosimili) If you have any ideas to offer me ...... look impatient. ciaooooo
maxbg

Post by maxbg »

If your sensor is really faulty, Even after a reset, the error code will come back until the faulty sensor is replaced. I'll be more meaningful if you can share the error code.
alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo »

maxbg wrote:If your sensor is really faulty, Even after a reset, the error code will come back until the faulty sensor is replaced. I'll be more meaningful if you can share the error code.
I agree with you... It does make since to give and error code... ;)
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars