Grande Punto Selespeed cannot engage Gear

Multiecuscan usage help and guides
swatchlu

Grande Punto Selespeed cannot engage Gear

Post by swatchlu »

Hi,
I have a big problem. I changed my clutch on my 2007 GP and now the selespeed cannot shift gear to gear 2. It only allows gear 1 and Reverse. I cannot go to Gear 2, 3 ,4 or 5.
I did a Production/Service calibration (EOL) after the clutch is changed and it was OK, I can hear the plunger working.

The pressure is above 40 bar.

What else can I do? I am stuck at gear 1 and R only. Please help.
Any advice s greatly appreciated.

thank you!
chseah

Re: Grande Punto Selespeed cannot engage Gear

Post by chseah »

Carry out 'Clutch self-calibration enable'.
swatchlu

Post by swatchlu »

I did the clutch self calibration. It is not helping. BTW, what should I hear when I carry out the clutch calibration? The system & car is quiet, not responding.

Now I cannot even carry out the EOL (Production/service calibration). Previously I can do the EOL, but now the EOL cannot be carried out at all. No response from the selespeed system.
chseah

Post by chseah »

When you carry out clutch self calibration, you follow the instruction as stated on the help panel.

Alter clicking the 'Execute' button the screen will ask you to confirm you have read all the instruction.

Confirm this and the screen will say wait.

Start the engine and when the screen displays 'Status = 00' shut down the engine.

I need not drive the 300m in first gear.
swatchlu

Post by swatchlu »

OK, I will try clutch self calibration again following your method. thanks alot. will update here.

But, now I cannot even activate the Production/service calibrate (EOL). It is not responding to the command at all after I click execute.
swatchlu

Post by swatchlu »

I managed to do an Production / service (EOL) calibration. It was carried out, but the problem still persist. Press the "clutch replacement" and I got this, "completed" "Status 1000" I didnt hear any sound.
swatchlu

Post by swatchlu »

Ok. Problem solved. For the past 2 weeks, I cannot execute the "Clutch calibration", it just didnt work. The mechanic took out the actuator and tear apart trying to figure out what is jammed. But mechanically there was nothing wrong.

After he put back everything, I did a EOL calibration and it executed, but the problem is still there. I decided to try the clutch calibration and my car managed to get into the 2nd gear. I did the clutch calibration without the 300m acceleration.