Fonction speciale groupe Moteur ne fonctionnent pas

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
Fredobinbin

Fonction speciale groupe Moteur ne fonctionnent pas

Post by Fredobinbin »

Bonjour,

J'ai acquis il y a moins d'un an le logiciel officiel et l'interface OBDLink SX chez OBDauto dans le but de pouvoir effectuer les apprentissage des différents systemes dans le groupe moteur sur mon alfa giulietta 1,4 multi-air de 2010, a chaque fois j'ai le message "erreur d'execution, erreur dépassement" d’où cela peut t'il provenir.

Il est a noter que je suis reprogrammé bioéthanol.

Aussi certaine personne m'ont conseillées d'essayer avec une version antérieur de multiécuscan, qu'en pensez vous? Le N° de licence actuel reste t'il valable?

Merci d'avance pour vos conseils.

TRANSLATION BY MOD

Hello,

I acquired less than a year ago the official software and the OBDLink SX interface from OBDauto in order to be able to carry out the learning of the different systems in the engine group on my alfa giulietta 1.4 multi-air from 2010, each time I have the message "execution error, overflow error" where can this come from.

It should be noted that I am reprogrammed bioethanol.

Also some people advised me to try with an earlier version of multiécuscan, what do you think? Is the current license number still valid?

Thank you in advance for your advice.