new relase 2.8

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
Darkman

Re: new relase 2.8

Post by Darkman »

Naturally Yani that I tried everything with everything already ...
All items SLOW, OPTIMAL, FAST & DEFAULT
Same with different com port settings that are possible .... many different settings as I tried to think nobody did :D and nothing, allways it' this same problem

I talked with a friend who is a professional laptop and netbook servis, and said that just some of the laptop may have internal constraints operating the program despite the fact that for example the processor is better than the manufacturer recommends the program - just life :D simple buy new laptop :lol:

Thank you YANI for your interest in our problem. Generally, mine is the smallest, because if I' want this connection to the engine ECU and will read anything by using ELM 327th If I' want to connect to the ABS ECU & AIRBAG'll do it and it works whit VAG KKL :)
One would have to help a colleague as wombi above, Alfa Eddy etc
http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmanxxx09?feature=mhum
Channel with our cars & diagnostics Fiat Brava using Multiecuscan - VAG KKL dedicated for FES + ELM327 1.4
Darkman

Post by Darkman »

Hi guys;) Alfaeddy, wombi.... and rest

I think the matter goes in the right direction;)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2186

I think that if Yani everything checked and tested and our reckoned posts regarding problems with the lack of stable connections and disconnections, are now will only get better
Channel with our cars & diagnostics Fiat Brava using Multiecuscan - VAG KKL dedicated for FES + ELM327 1.4
Alfaeddy

Post by Alfaeddy »

Hi Darkman
Nice to read from you

Yani is continually working to improve the software
that's very good of him

Only I think that my friend Wombi has no stability problem, but
he can not control individual access.

Wombi but has found a good approach, he believed it is due to its Windows XP because there are some of the same with the netbook but do not have any problems with Vista or Win7.
Wombi has found out that it is an accelerator Prozzessor to Vista or Win7, but not on XP.

He has now ordered a better one, if he has a new laptop
he can test whether he still has the same connection problems.

We will report

Greetings Eddy
mattydr67

Post by mattydr67 »

No Yani
If I use version 2.5 or 2.6 everythings gonna be all right.
But after 2.7 till now 2.8 I have the same problem. It's disconactig.
I use same computer with the same tool on many cars.
The problems it is in to the softwear not into the drivers or tools.
And of course I use all that functions "slow", "fast" etc
Good luck
Darkman

Post by Darkman »

Well gentlemen. We promised version 3.0 (now 3.0.1) Yani works very quickly;) is improved connection to the VAG KKL, I also feature in the program of specially for optimum and long latency too HIGH. Tomorrow morning I go to the car ...... up to 3 cars, Brava, Punto and Panda and I will be testing everything on the weak laptops. In the afternoon to share with you the results :)
micheleodb2

Post by micheleodb2 »

the new version 3.0.1 does not have the titles of the values ​​in Italian.
Why?
Darkman

Post by Darkman »

I moved this thread somewhere else and then founded a new topic because it has a name that does not fit, new relase 2.8''gentlemen to our problems :)

link :
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2225&p=6747#p6717