Fiat/ Lancia/ Alfa Romeo - Error codes with no description

Multiecuscan usage help and guides
Frankyh

Re: Fiat/ Lancia/ Alfa Romeo - Error codes with no descripti

Post by Frankyh »

Hey there,this is Kenjifujima,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.
Rasse

Post by Rasse »

Hello. My lancia Thema 16v turbo with motronic 1.7 gave two fault codes without description, 05 and 89. When the ignition is on the error code 05 appears and when the engine is running error code 89 appears. There's something wrong with the fuel pump electronics because i have to to take straight 12v from the battery to the pump in order to start the engine. I've already checked the fuel pump relay. When the engine is running the injection warning light is illuminated.
WhizzMan

Post by WhizzMan »

05 on older motronics (M1.7 and M2.10.3) is nothing when the engine is not running. When you get the error with running engine, it means crank sensor. However, it's hard to get a running engine with that sensor broken, so I really wonder what use it is.
byrrt

Post by byrrt »

Hi Yani!

I wondered why in FES on this engine it is not possible to remove the calibration values? The FES has no option for this engine but for others it has. I have the same problem with the calibration idle rpm actuator.
Can you share documentation for Hitachi MPI?

Thanx
Best regards!