Close windows with remote key on 159

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
Baleta68

Close windows with remote key on 159

Post by Baleta68 »

Hi Yani,
I thank you once again for having solved the problem with the parking sensors in my 159.
Now I would like to undergo a new problem: closing the windows by remote control (super close).
My car is 2008 and equipped with sensors pinch, but has not activated the lock.
you can activate it with your software?
Thanks, Andrew
shaun47

Re: Close windows with remote key on 159

Post by shaun47 »

Hi, I recently just noticed I had the same problem after previously being able to open and close my windows with the remote. I cured it by implementing the window switch reset technique which involves lowering the windows fully while holding the buttons down, keep them held down for about 10-12 seconds after the windows are all fully open. Do the same for fully closed and repeat this a few times (3 worked for me). Hopefully you'll be successful but let us know!
Baleta68

Post by Baleta68 »

shaun47 wrote:Hi, I recently just noticed I had the same problem after previously being able to open and close my windows with the remote. I cured it by implementing the window switch reset technique which involves lowering the windows fully while holding the buttons down, keep them held down for about 10-12 seconds after the windows are all fully open. Do the same for fully closed and repeat this a few times (3 worked for me). Hopefully you'll be successful but let us know!
Hi,
I tried the procedure but, unfortunately, nothing happens ....
tzzivii

Post by tzzivii »

i would like that aswell. so, bump!