147 TS Service counter reset

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
MicKPM

147 TS Service counter reset

Post by MicKPM »

Hi all, i'm new and as this is my first post I wasn't sure if this was the right place to do it.... however, it is regarding a potential bug/issue.

Service counter reset on a 2001 147 TS - It goes thru the motions and says everything is fine. FES v3.0.x shows the diag screen as renewing the service clock with 20,000km however when I go to the 147's service menu it still shows the messgae "0 miles to service".

I'm using the VAG KKL USB interface for this operation and so far its the only issue i've come across.... the CAN Proxy re-alignment works a treat and saved me a trip to the dealer after fitting a CD player so huge thanks to Yani for this amazing software at an amazing price.

Mick
johnniep

Re: 147 TS Service counter reset

Post by johnniep »

Do you have the units on your trip computer set to kms? If they are in miles it won't work for some reason. Found this out when I had the same problem.

Hope it helps.
MicKPM

Re: 147 TS Service counter reset

Post by MicKPM »

Nope it was set to 'miles' so i've just been out and changed it to 'km' then re-ran the service reset option... done!

Thankyou very much for the tip as I hate things being wrong/not working.

Mick