Blinking random lights since used FES 2.6 in Punto 2 16v '02

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
i_domin

Blinking random lights since used FES 2.6 in Punto 2 16v '02

Post by i_domin »

Hi.
Few weeks ago I rented from my friend his laptop with his registered Fiat Ecu Scan 2.6.0.
I've been used it on my Punto 2 1.2 16v (2002) with ELM327. I've been checking all conections (body, dashboard, can), I've been making tests of lights.
Since that time two times I have strange problem:
when I've been out of the car and my friend was entered the car, I saw blinking the indicators two time.
Today I saw when he was driving my car, the rear anti fog light was turning on for about 1 second.
Is this some kind of bug in FES 2.6 and since that time I have a problem with my car?
alfa156sarajevo

Re: Blinking random lights since used FES 2.6 in Punto 2 16v

Post by alfa156sarajevo »

I think there was a few bugs in verson 2.6!
You should try the new version 2.7.2 - a lot of bugs were fixed!
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars
yani
Site Admin

Post by yani »

I don't think that any of these is caused by using Multiecuscan (or any other diagnostic software).
Are you sure that you (or your friend) did not press a button on the remote control? Unlocking the car from remote usually causes blinking two times of the emergency lights.
i_domin

Post by i_domin »

yani wrote:I don't think that any of these is caused by using Multiecuscan (or any other diagnostic software).
Are you sure that you (or your friend) did not press a button on the remote control? Unlocking the car from remote usually causes blinking two times of the emergency lights.
Yup, I'm sure 'cause I don't have remote and any kind of alarm in my car. And I'm sure that my friend didn't touch anything - I spoke with him after that :roll: