ESS and HBA in Multiecuscan

General support messages
Frosty85

ESS and HBA in Multiecuscan

Post by Frosty85 »

Hello, I would like to buy registered version of Multiecuscan app, but before it I need to know if in case when I change configuration of my BCM (body computer) and then use Proxy alignment procedure if safety function ESS (Emergency stop signaling) and HBA (Hydraulic brake assist) will stay working as in default factory configuration.

Maybe I need little bit explain why I'm asking for this particular safety functionalities. In my Lancia Delta (2011) I swaped original NavRadio unit with Android headunit (radio) but for this change it was needed to change configuration of my BCM unit (missing factory radio unit -->> wrong proxy alligement). For these changes I used paid version of AlfaOBD app which was worked expect one for me important detail ;) ESS and HBA stop working. Why this happened ? It is simple... this safety functionalities are triggered by BCM unit based on information from other sensors and when I change my original (factory) BCM configuration AlfaOBD made some not correct configuration change.

Some times ago I tried to restore my car BCM configuration to factory settings using oficial Examiner tool and ESS and HBA instantly start working again, but next I need again to deactivate my factory NavRadio unit due to my swap with Android headunit.

Do you somebody know when I again restore my BCM configuration to factory settings if I can used registered version of Multiecuscan to change my BCM configuration (swap Navradio) without affecting my factory safety functionalities ESS and HBA ?
What I already know is at least when I restore my BMC configuration to factory settings I can make a backup of this factory settings using custom PROXY configuration in Multiecuscan :D

Thank you :)