Help

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
Exside

Help

Post by Exside »

Hello! I bought the license multiecuscan 2.2.1
everything works except 4 Options ABS, power steering, (more., Valeo parcking control) in 3 writes me connect failed (Check settings ELM) Airbag writes connect failed connect VAG K-Line.

Thanks!
yani
Site Admin

Re: Help

Post by yani »

Hi,

Can you be more specific.
What is the problem?
Which make/model is your car?
Which type of cable do you have (vagcom, elm)?

Yani
Exside

Post by Exside »

I use cable as 1.3 to 327 Elm
The car and a stylus 1.9 JTD 115cv 2002

The problem è.Quando want to connect to: ABS, power steering, More. Me connection failure check settings Elm.In Vace when I go to connect airbag writes use K-lite vag.
yani
Site Admin

Post by yani »

Hi,

1. To connect to the Airbag module you need a modified VagCom interface (with connection to pin 3 of the OBD connector). It is not possible to connect to the Airbag with ELM 327 interface. It is a limitation of the ELM interface, not the software.

2. To connect to ABS and Power steering you can use both ELM and VagCom interfaces. However, you need to modify those interfaces (with connections to pins 1 and 9 of the OBD interface).

3. To connect to the engine you can use both ELM and VagCom interfaces. You don't have to do any modifications.

4. To connect to the rest of the modules (dahsboard, body computer, door and boot modules) you will need ELM 327 interface. It is not possible to connect to these modules with VagCom interface.

Yani
Exside

Post by Exside »

I only elm 1.3a body computer is not connected, I do not know why.
For abs you have any pictures with explanations for the connection to the pins 1 and 9?
I could give a link of vagcom is good for the program?
yani
Site Admin

Post by yani »

If your ELM cable cannot connect to body computer then it is probably faulty.
There are lots of threads here on the forum about modifying the cable. You can also see http://www.multiecuscan.net/HowToUse.aspx

Sorry, but I cannot recommend where to buy cables.
Generally, there are no problems with the VagCom cables - any cheap cable should work.
The problem is only with the ELM cables - there are fakes with old version inside, faulty units, etc.

Yani
Exside

Post by Exside »

Ok I'll try to do as you said.
Thanks!
Suggerisci una traduzione miglio
scan

Post by scan »

I have a stilo 1.9JTD, 115HP. I use an elm interface. The settings are 9600bps, 8/none/1none, Latency 1ms. If i select ELM327 v1.3+ and run Test button I receive ok on all tests.
I have connected with switch pins 1,3,7,9,11,12. I can connect to ABS, Engine, Steering.
I cannot connect to Visteon Dash Board, Body (Marelli), Service Interval, Valeo Parking Control, Boot and Doors.
Any ideea why.

Thanks.