Engine Revving and dropping rpm after using FES

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
EnIgMa

Engine Revving and dropping rpm after using FES

Post by EnIgMa »

Hi,
I noticed this thing after using FES on my fiat punto '03.
the engine of my punto, in idle, stays a little bit around 2000rpm then fall down near 0rpm (like it's turning off) then come up to 2000 again, then 0 and so on....
I have to turn off the engine and then start it again to get back to normal.

anyone knows why?

I connected to this car only two times, first with elm the second with vag-com cable.
Both times I just checked some parameters and done some actuator tests.
nothing else.....

if no one know why, i could try to find out if it occours every time i just connect to the ecu or when i do something specific with fes.

edit:
If needed i can make a video...
andrea

Re: Engine Revving and dropping rpm after using FES

Post by andrea »

hello ... I could certainly help to diagnose whether active or on attutori have tested some actuator to bring the system to normal you have to remove the bateria for several minutes about 5 minutes you should fix your problem. andrea soon.
EnIgMa

Post by EnIgMa »

what?

by the way i don't need to remove the battery; to fix the problem it's just fine to turn off the engine. :)
hanzs

Post by hanzs »

This 5 minutes of disconnection of battery should do something like 'restart' of ECU as I understood.
You can try, you will see.
EnIgMa

Post by EnIgMa »

andrea ma sei italiano :D
parli in italiano ovunque e proprio a me dovevi rispondere in inglese :lol:

Comunque, non serve staccare la batteria.
Basta spegnere il motore e riaccenderlo per far si che torni tutto normale...
boh.
andrea

Post by andrea »

scusa se ti ho risposto in inglese , ma non posso sapere chi è italiano o non è italiano.RIGUARDO IL PROBLEMA DELLA VETTURA A Mè è CAPITATO SU FIAT 600 DEL 2009 CON SISTEMA IE IAW 4AF EOBD.dopo essere entrato nel sistema d iniezione con il cavo kkl vag com versione 409.2 ho fatto alcune diagnosi attive sul sistema (pompa benzina inietore 1 ecc ecc ecc.dopo di che a diagnosi ultimata ho messo in moto e mi sono accorto che il motore saliva a2000giri rpm poi cadeva a 0 proprio come se fosse un recoveri.per risolvere questo problema ho dovuto togliere l alimentazione dalla centralina motore .questa è stata una delle mie esperienze poi non so da macchina a machina se il diffeto cambia .a presto andrea.
m@x

Post by m@x »

io uguale su punto classic 1.2 8 v 60cv euro 4, mi rimaneva anche dopo aver spento e riacceso il motore a 2000 giri. Ho risolto staccando un attimo il - della batteria ;)