Alfa Romeo Xenon ECUs

Report any bugs found in Multiecuscan and suggest new functionality to be implemented
Alecto28

Alfa Romeo Xenon ECUs

Post by Alecto28 »

Hello Yani!

Are you planning on adding support for the xenon ecus on Alfas? The 156, 147 and GT use the same Xenon ECUs and some Fiats I believe.
It is very usefull as calibration is needed whenever there is a fault code stored, and also when sensors are replaced.

These ECUs use pin 12 of the EOBD connector.

Thank you and congratulations on this amazing software!
yani
Site Admin

Re: Alfa Romeo Xenon ECUs

Post by yani »

Yes, I do.

Yani
rob3rto

Post by rob3rto »

Will this be in Release 2.0?
alexGS

Post by alexGS »

Well, look who's here, no surprise :)

I'd also like to connect to the Xenon ECU (a.k.a. 'Discharge lamp' ECU), for more or less exactly the same reason (calibrating sensors). I also wonder if aiming the headlights requires connection to the ECU.

I'm really impressed by Multiecuscan so far - looks brilliantly down-to-earth. Just wish I wasn't on the other side of the world - if I was more local, perhaps I could send my ECU for testing/reverse engineering... where do you live, Yani?

-Alex
rob3rto

Post by rob3rto »

alexGS wrote:Well, look who's here, no surprise :)

I'd also like to connect to the Xenon ECU (a.k.a. 'Discharge lamp' ECU), for more or less exactly the same reason (calibrating sensors). I also wonder if aiming the headlights requires connection to the ECU.

I'm really impressed by Multiecuscan so far - looks brilliantly down-to-earth. Just wish I wasn't on the other side of the world - if I was more local, perhaps I could send my ECU for testing/reverse engineering... where do you live, Yani?

-Alex

:D

I think Yani is from Bulgaria :?: